Puerto Rico Events & Festivals
You'll find plenty of events in Puerto Rico, no matter where you're there, is always something fun happening, chances are you will find a town festival, carnival or music show.
Get your event listed.
June Events in Puerto Rico
- Festival de San Elias in Ciales
- St. James Festival in Loiza - This annual folk and religious ceremony honors St. James the Apostle. The jubilant carnival-like celebration features costumes, masks, parades, and bomba dancers, and reflects the African and Spanish heritage.
- Fiestas Patronales de Nuestra Sra. del Carmen in Morovis - Every year, Morovis celebrates a patron saint festival. The festivities include dances, food, parades and religious processions.
- Festival de Agua Dulce in Ciales
- Feria de Artesanias in Carolina