Puerto Rico Events & Festivals
You'll find plenty of events in Puerto Rico, no matter where you're there, is always something fun happening, chances are you will find a town festival, carnival or music show.
Get your event listed.
June Events in Puerto Rico
- Fiestas Patronales de Santa Rosa de Lima in Rincon - Every year, Rincon celebrates a patron saint festival. The festivities include dances, food, parades and religious processions.
- Fiestas Patronales Santo Cristo de la Salud in Comerio - Every year, Comerio celebrates a patron saint festival. The festivities include dances, food, parades and religious processions.
- Festival del Platano in Corozal - The three-day event features a variety of plantain dishes along with live music and vendors.You must try aranitas (shredded fried green plantain) stuffed with chicken, banana soup, mofongo with seafood, tostones, and maduritos.
- Semana de Roberto Clemente in Carolina
- Carnaval de la Yuca in Coamo