Parroquia San Antonio Abad
Founded in 1728, the original church was replaced by the current structure in 1801. This new church has a beautiful 8-foot stained glass window above the front door. The bell tower includes 800 and 500-pound bells along with a number of smaller bells from the original church.
Anasco, PR 00610
Map this (787) 826-2215 Fax (787) 826-2494
All content included on this website, is not public domain material.
The content is the intellectual property of Magaly Rivera or her content providers.
Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited without
express written permission.