Boriqua Island Punch
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh coarsley puree coconut meat
- 4 ounces of coconut flavored Puerto rican Rum (Captians Morgans)
- 4 ounces fo dark Puerto Rican Rum
- 1 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 1 once of Cointreau orange flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 Tamarindo juice
- 5 to 6 ice cubes
Combine the coarse coconut meat puree or cream and coconut milk, with pineapple, lime, Tamarindo juices along with 5 ice cubes in the electric blender and blend at high speed for a minute adding the 2 rums and liqueur.
Recipe sent by: Cristino Alicea from Florida.
My Fav Recipe Book
Find recipes like this and more in the recipe book Puerto Rican Cookery by Carmen Aboy Valldejuli. My mother gave me this recipe book on my 18th birthday and it has been my staple recipe book ever since.